who we are
World Trade Exchange (WTE) is a leading global provider of credit default swaps, trade credit finance, corporate trade solutions, asset recovery solutions, investment protection services, trade management, excess capacity exchange, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, interest-free credit, and debt exchange, countertrade brokerage, and related services.
World Trade Exchange (WTE) provides people, corporations, governments, and institutions with a broad range of services and products that they need to help achieve their financial goals at every stage of their lives.
WHAT WE DO
- Through our eight service lines — corporate trade, asset recovery, trade credit finance, trade management, excess capacity exchange, business consulting, credit and debt exchange, countertrade brokerage— we help our clients solve their toughest challenges, achieve their financial goals at every stage of their lives and realize their greatest ambitions – from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies – and the work we do with them is as varied as they are. We help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for.
- We help our clients recover three times the market value of underperforming or distressed assets, sell off all types of inventories within 24 hours, obtain interest-free trade credit at zero cost, pay off debts at zero cost, increase revenue by 1,000% in 24 hours, make purchases and investments at up to 90% discount and reduce cash expenses by up to 90% in 30 days.
- WTE acquires real estate, businesses for sale, unsold products and service certificates, distressed and non-performing assets at their full book value from our clients.
- Many of the world’s most well-known organizations in countries worldwide have relied on WTE to help them solve their most challenging business problems, meet needs, achieve business goals, and prosper even more.
WTE IS USED BY PROFESSIONALS FROM THE WORLD’S SMARTEST COMPANIES.
- General Electric Company
- The Boeing Company
- Airbus SE
- General Dynamics
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- United Technologies
- The Kraft Heinz Company
- Emerson Electric
- Texas Instruments
- Rockwell Automation
- GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
And many more.
WTE’S TRUSTED PARTNERS
World Trade Organization (WTO)
United Nations Agencies
International Monetary Fund
Union of International Associations
World Intellectual Property Organization