Here's What We Do Better
Credit Services Unique?
- Trade credit helps startup businesses get up-and-running – Trade credit can be useful for new businesses unable to raise funding or secure business loans, yet need stock quickly.
- No cash required upfront – The main advantage of trade credit is that you don’t have to use cash upfront to make purchases. With no need to pay cash upfront, buyers can stock up in time for peak demand, such as placing bigger orders to take advantage of key seasonal selling times.
- Trade Credit is considered as the cheapest form of working capital finance. All other sources of working capital finance such as bank overdraft, cash credit, etc have interest costs attached to it. There is no interest cost attached to trade credit provided by WTE.
- It is spontaneous finance. Unlike trying to get a loan or credit extension from a bank, WTE trade credit doesn’t involve lengthy paperwork and waiting for an answer. It’s granted in 24 hours or less.
- Businesses are protected by late payment legislation when granted WTE trade credit
globally by regulators.
6. Trade credit financing is usually encouraged globally by regulators and can create opportunities for new financial technology solutions.
7. Trade credit can be a good way for businesses to free up cash flow and finance short-term growth.
8. Trade credit finance is typically secured against the goods or backed by an insurance policy.
9. Trade credit enables you to buy products or services you might otherwise have to do without.
10. Trade credit enables a business to access working capital finance at low-cost, and with generous repayment conditions.
11. No collateral required. The buyer is not supposed to provide any collateral or security to WTE.
12. Build business credit. Trade credit helps you establish business credit. Some major credit bureaus take trade credit into account when calculating business credit scores.
1. Provide the Member with $100,000,000 in interest-free trade finance credit for purchases, acquisitions, and investments listed in the Member’s BUYING SCHEDULE (SHOPPING LIST).
2. Help the Member to make purchases of products and services, and investments in other businesses using the credit provided.
3. Help the Member to pay off any existing debts owed to other banks, financial institutions, or organizations.
4. Help the Member to cover the cost of ongoing day-to-day business operations for three years, working capital needs, real estate and asset acquisitions, capital expenditures, purchase of machinery and equipment, purchase of inventory, new product development, marketing expenses, expansion of production capacity, business and personal expenses.
5. Help the Member to generate the sales revenue needed to offset outstanding debts.
In other words, WTE will assist the Member in paying off overdue debts and financial obligations.
6. Help the Member to make a guaranteed income of $100,000,000 according to the selling schedule in advance of any products or services delivered. The Member can schedule the delivery of products or services for 12 months in the future.
7. Help the Member sell off all inventories, businesses, real estate, and other assets within 24 hours at zero cost and without advertising or marketing expenses to fulfill the Member’s SELLING SCHEDULE.
8. Guarantee the success and profitability of all the Member’s business operations by achieving a predictable return of up to $100,000,000 before making any investments.
The Member is not required to make any cash repayment at any point. After 360 days of getting the trade credit facility, WTE shall repay this credit facility through the Member’s goods and services’ sales. WTE shall help the Member pay off debts by generating the sales revenue needed to offset any credit given to the Member. The Member shall fulfill all sales orders generated by WTE until the trade credit is fully repaid.